Shabby Blogs

Sunday 14 July 2013

Two little birds

Sunday again - soon comes around doesn't it?
 
Morning bloggers, hope you are having a fine and relaxing weekend.  We have done a few little jobs around the house but have found it too oppressive to do any of the big stuff.
 
Jen and I have been happily entrenched in the craft room making cards for her daughter's birthday.  Kay will be 25 on Tuesday so we've been beavering away to make sure we have enough for all the family to send.
 
I can't show you any of the cards I've made so far as it wouldn't be fair on her to see her cards here before she receives them lol.  Instead I am sharing a very simple little card I have made for a friend's birthday next month.

 
The little bird template was downloaded from the internet.  I traced it on to two black and white papers and cut out.
 
The birds are simply added to a DL card blank.

 
The sentiment is a Kaisercraft rub on which continues to the inside.


I'm very fond of this neat and tidy one layer card, and may make several variations to keep in my stash.
 
TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!