Shabby Blogs

Sunday 21 July 2013

Fabulous lady

Good morning everyone and a very happy Sunday.  Hope you're having a super weekend.
 
Yesterday I spent the day with my youngest son Joe, who moved in to his own home last month.  It was lovely to spend some time with him as he or I have been busy every weekend since he moved.  We made the effort this weekend as a lovely friend of ours was celebrating her 50th birthday with a party in Clumber Park.  For those of you who don't know it Clumber Park is 3800 acres of lovely countryside, a lake and gardens which used to belong to the Duke of Newcastle and is now kept by the National Trust.  It actually site right by Sherwood Forest and is a great place to visit if you're ever in the area.
 
This is Joe and Jean having a 'quiet' moment.
 
  
The card I'm sharing is the one I made for her.  I felt a fabulous lady needed a card depicting a fabulous lady lol.
 
 
Here is a close up of the topper, which is another from Hunkydory.


I love the feathers on this card.  They really suit the Art Deco feel of it.
 
 
Also in fitting with Art Deco is the colours and the way the card opens.  I really love the deep burgundy card which picks up on the colour of the lady's dress.


Hope you like it as much as Jean did.
 
 
 
TTFN Jude xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!