Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Beading time again

Good morning all, hope everything is well with you.
 
Today's post is about beads again. I know it's very sad but I do find beading quite therapeutic lol. I think it's the magpie in me that's attracted to all things shiny and pretty lol.



 
 
 
I made a few of these for my son's girlfriend when they were going to Thailand a few weeks ago, I absolutely love these pale pink pearls so I will definitely be trying to get some more of these :o)).

 
This last set I have made for Mum. I've also made a couple of sets for Jude and some for me :o)) but I forgot to photograph them, doh. So they will have to be a future post lol.


Anyway, that's all from me today, hope the weather plays nice for you this week.
Thanks for stopping by again. Take care.

xxx
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!