Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 17 July 2013

On your special day

Good morning all, I am very excited today as Jude and I are off to play with melt pots at a workshop with Hels Sheridan! How lucky are we??? I love all things Hels, and we have been lucky enough to do a couple of workshops with her already on our Dabble Days. But today, our local craft shop is running a day just for Hels and the meltpots lol. I'm sure Jude will tell you more about it tomorrow :o))
 
Anyway today's card is one I made for my daughter K, as it was her birthday yesterday. I started with the shaped card blank and covered it with a piece of pretty floral paper.
 
 
Next I added a couple of lengths of white lace and a heart shaped doily, before placing my toppers at either side.
 
 
 
I used some more lace to add a little bow and made up a flower with some new dies from Crafters Companion. This is the Diesire small Camellia Die.
 
 
I made up a flower using one small flower wrapped around a plain stamen. Once glued I sprayed this and the other two smaller flowers with some Spray and Sparkle iridescent glitter spray to give it a bit of a glimmer. Then I added crystal gems to the centres.
 
 
I used some ready made bunting and my small letter punches to add her name to the top of the card, and some larger bunting for the bottom.
 
 
I finished the card with just a very simple sentiment.
 
 
I know K loved the card so hope you do too.
 
See you soon.
 
xxx
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!