Shabby Blogs

Saturday 6 July 2013

Stepping out

Good morning crafters and happy Saturday.  Hope the sun is shining on you like it is here.  The temperature reached a scorching 27C yesterday and today looks to be the same.

This week has really flown.  I've been on leave and hoped to get my old house finished and everything sorted in Jen and Alan's, but we aren't quite there!  One last push today will see the bungalow empty but the boxes here at seem to multiply overnight.  I'm sure we've unpacked some boxes three times lol.

As we have been so busy I haven't got much crafting done.  What I have found though is a card I started a while ago using another of my abundance of Hunkydory toppers.


These sweet little owls didn't take much time at all.  The hardest part was cutting/folding the stepper card.

I took a piece of adorable scorable cardstock (21 x 24 cm) in a wine red and folded it at 9 cm, 18 cm and 21 cm.


The circular topper was placed on the lower step and coordinating corners added to the background.  A matching sentiment completes the ensemble.


Hope you like it.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!