Shabby Blogs

Friday 26 July 2013

Fairy wishes

Happy Friday everyone!  Hope the week has gone well and you are looking forward to a fabulous weekend.

I've scheduled this post well ahead as I am currently in London for work and have no access to my PC or the craft room!

These cards are more made from my Hunkydory fairies set.  I have used the same image in two different ways.

The first card is an 8x8 and has a floral background with the topper layered on mirror card.  The sentiment is layered on the same card I have used for the two banners.


The second card is a DL and the topper is the main portion of the card.  All this needed was some coordinating card and ribbon, then a simple sentiment.


I won't be home until late this evening so probably won't get anything crafty done until Saturday.  Hope you get chance to be creative this weekend.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!