Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 23 July 2014

On top of the world

Morning all.  Hope you are enjoying some lovely weather wherever you are. It was about 27C here yesterday and it was not fun having to be in the office all day.  Typically we have rain and storms for Saturday!

My mojo is still missing so I've not been feeling too adventurous with my cards.  I knew I wanted something quite simple and that reminded me of some stamps we bought a while ago in a sale. They have sat on a shelf since we brought them home, so now one has finally made it out of it's packet lol.
This Gorguss stamp is called ....on top of the world. 


Once I had stamped her I didn't want to make her too bright so I went mono-chrome.  What do you think?  Can you spot where I made a mistake and tried to cover it?



(if not, she is wearing gloves in my picture but not on the stamp! I used the wrong pen, doh!! )

Although I wanted to keep the image simple I knew I didn't want grey papers as that would have been to much.  I decided to layer black and pink papers then added a few flowers.  This gave me just the right amount of colour.


I'm really pleased with the end result and may try inking her again very soon.


TTFN Jude xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!