Shabby Blogs

Thursday 3 July 2014

It's such a lovely day

Happy birthday to Me! Happy birthday to Me!
Happy birthday dear Me-ee! Happy birthday to Me!

Guess what today is?  Yep it's Thursday lol [and my birthday ;)] It's also the day Jen and I fly off to sunny Sardinia for 7 days, so forgive us if our posts are a little sparse over the next week.

This is my latest creation to share with you.  It is the lovely 'Lovely' by Krista Smith.


She is coloured with Promarkers and didn't turn out too badly.


I layered her on several papers from the stash, then added rolled flowers and leaves cut from matching card stock.


I really like this colour combination.  What do you think?


TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!