Shabby Blogs

Sunday 6 July 2014

Sunday 6th July - Star Card

Good morning all and happy Sunday. Today's card is one of the male cards that I made for my nephew last week. 


I went with a star theme, and kept the colour palette quite neutral with grey and burgundy. 


I used a couple of things that I haven't used in a while like the eyelet set into the semi circle, and a star stamp that I'm not sure I've ever used before. 


I also paper pierced around the grey card which I haven't done in ages. 


I stamped a happy birthday message and added some natural twine and it was all finished. 


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!