Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 15 July 2014

Oriental flavour

Hello again.  I'm back to making but don't seem to have much enthusiasm!  I must still be in holiday mode lol.

The design for this card came from a sketch I found on Pinterest by freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com


  My interpretation of the above sketch.  What do you think?


I had some Oriental feel papers in my stash and really liked the colours, so they became the basis of my colour scheme.  The papers are from the Bo Bunny Serenity collection.


I used a stamp and die set we've had for a while and coloured the flowers with Distress Markers.  I layered them over a vine swirl cut from another of the matching papers.


I added a button and twine as per the sketch.


The sentiment stamp came from a set on one of the last Get Stamping magazines.  I was quite disappointed when the magazine was closed as I really enjoyed the free stamps and different techniques in each issue.


That's all from me.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!