Shabby Blogs

Sunday 27 July 2014

Par avion

Happy Sunday everyone!

We have been busy helping Jen's daughter Kayleigh to paint her new home yesterday and today, so crafting time has been in short supply.  Still I managed to get a little bit done.



When I first saw this Saturated Canary image I kept thinking of travel, so I decided to make something I've never made before - a 'bon voyage' card.  However after I started I decided to change it to an 'across the miles'.


The image is a digi called Beautiful World, which I coloured before we went away.  I used Promarkers to colour her with.


These embellishments are a couple of stamps cut out by hand.


The bird and cage are a Tim Holtz die.  I wanted a globe but we don't have one (yet!)


The sentiment is from a pack we received free on a magazine.


So there she is.  Hope you like her.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!