Shabby Blogs

Monday 14 July 2014

Simple Male Cards

Good morning all, hope you are ready for a new week. I'm lucky enough to have another week off before I have to go back to work :o)) but poor old Jude has had to go back today :o(( But then again I think I need it, so much for coming home refreshed and ready to get back to some serious crafting. I have so far managed to make the grand total of 1 card since we got back last Thursday! and I can't share that as it's for my Daughter's birthday on Wednesday lol.  

So today's post is a couple of simple male cards that I made a few weeks ago. 


This one uses an embossing folder for the background and then I used the same embossing folder again on some yellow card. 


I cut a piece out and layered it over the top to give the Happy Birthday sentiment. Then I used Spellbinders Gold Corners One to cut a couple of pieces for the corners. 


I finished it off with some large yellow sticky numbers. 


I got inspiration for this second card from a Google search. I came across a very simple design for a male card which I just altered slightly so suit what I had in my scrap box. 


A simple Kraft card blank with a couple of pieces of torn paper on. 


Three buttons glued in between them and then finished off with a stamped sentiment. 


Both of these were really simple cards to make but still quite effective.

Hope you like them, see you soon.

Take care.

xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!