Shabby Blogs

Thursday 24 July 2014

Shirt and tie cards

Good morning crafty friends. Hope you are all well and enjoying the sunshine. I'm a little under the weather at the moment. I have a rather nasty case of Pharyngitis. Which means I can't speak! great for those around me lol, but not so much for me ;O)) So I haven't been up to any crafting. I have managed to make the grand total of 2 cards in the last 13 days! That is unheard of for me but hopefully I will start to feel better soon. 

So today's cards are a couple more that I made for the boys a few weeks ago. 


I have had this shirt and tie stamp for ages but not really used it. So I dug it out and inked it up with teal Stazon ink for a change. Then I coloured one of the shirts with a lighter teal Spectrum Noir marker, and the tie a little darker.


I used a happy birthday stamp on one card and then a tag stamp on the other. 


I layered them both up with different bits of card from my scrap box just to make them a little different. 


Then I added a Cousin die cut to the one for my my son to send to my nephew. 


They were really easy to make but still quite effective. I think I may make a few more like this to have on hand. As I never have any spare male cards around lol. 

Anyway enjoy the rest of your week and I'll see you soon.

Take care.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!