Shabby Blogs

Monday 18 August 2014

Male cards

Happy Monday peeps!

I don't know about you but Jen and I struggle with male cards.  I've been scouring Pinterest for ideas and came across one that could be appropriate for several ages depending on the topper used.  

We have a couple of male birthdays coming up and I can think of several ways to adapt this to fit. For this one I stayed very generic.  


The choices for the ribbon or shape are endless.  I happen to like stars, so I can see this being the basic template for my other cards.


The birthday stamp is one of several designs we have, so again I could make the same card and, with slight tweaks, make it look completely different.


A simple and very versatile design.

TTFN Jude xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!