Shabby Blogs

Sunday 10 August 2014

"La la, la la la la"

 Happy Sunday everyone.

Today I have a card featuring Singing Marci from La La Land Crafts.  Jen used the same digi a few days ago but I thought I'd show you a different colour scheme for her.


Marci is coloured with Copics and Promarkers, then cut out by hand.


This feather bunting was silver when I bought it.  I changed the colour with Distress stains and paints.


The flower is made up of layers of burlap with feathers, a large black paper flower and small ready made roses.


I layered several papers, die cutting some for interest.


Hope you like her.

TTFN Jude xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!