Shabby Blogs

Sunday 17 August 2014

Sneak Peak

Good morning all, hope you are enjoying your weekend. I'm busy working on birthday cards as we have some special birthdays and events coming up in the next few weeks. But it does mean I can't show any of them yet!!!

So today I'll give you a little sneak peak of one I've just finished. 


The image is Pixie Dust Cloud from Saturated Canary and she's gorgeous.


I won't go in to any detail on the card as I will be blogging this one later this week.

Hope you don't mind the sneak peak today.

Take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!