Shabby Blogs

Monday 25 August 2014

Happy 60th Birthday Alan

Good morning all, today is not only bank holiday Monday here in the UK but it is also my hubby's 60th Birthday! I can't believe he is 60 already lol, he really doesn't look it ;o)). So happy birthday love, hope you have a great day.

Anyway, here is one of the cards I have made for him. This one is from our daughter K and her husband Ian. 


I've had the digi image for ages, but don't know where it's from. I have a feeling it's from a disc as it's just called Hippo!


I coloured it with Spectrum Noirs and then cut it out with Spellbinders Labels 22.


The paper is from the stash and I layered it on to a plain 6 x 6 card blank.


I used a Memory Box die to cut the heart shape and then coloured it to match the card with a Spectrum marker. I also coloured the chipboard words with the same pen. 


Then I added the stick on '60th' to finish it off. Hope you like it.

Take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!