Shabby Blogs

Friday 1 August 2014

Beret Marci 2

Good morning and welcome to August! hope you are all well. 

Today I have another Beret Marci card to share with you. 

I wanted to practice colouring again, and these La La Land digi stamps are great to practice on lol. But then I didn't have anything to make in to a card so it had to be this again ;o)) But I really don't mind as she is such a sweet stamp. 


I coloured her with Spectrum Noirs and cut her out with a Spellbinders Labels 29 die.


I used paper from a Parisian Dreams pad, with card from Coredinations in a raspberry colour.


I didn't want to put too much on the card as I wanted to be able to see the paper, so I just went with a couple of simple die cuts.


The Love sentiment is a Paper Smooches die, and the hearts are from a Memory Box die. 


I cut them both from the raspberry card, backed with double sided adhesive.

Hope you like it, see you soon, take care.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!