Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 12 August 2014

Pixie Dust Cloud

Hello again.

I coloured this wonderful Krista Smith image a few days ago.  She was a free image given to members of Kit and Clowder's Facebook page to celebrate 3000 followers.


Once she was finished though, Jen suggested adding a little sparkle.  She has a glitter pen which I used to add in a few strokes through her hair and wings.  I think it finishes her nicely.


I then needed to make a card with her.  This is what I came up with!


I stuck with the orange and purple colour scheme.
I added some more glitter to her wings, the stars and around her magic bag.


The letters are cut with the Tim Holtz Carnival alphabet die.


So there she is - magical Pixie Dust Cloud. I'm going to enter her in to the Kit and Clowder fun hair combos challenge for August.


TTFN Jude xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!