Shabby Blogs

Saturday 16 August 2014

The Collector

 Happy Saturday one and all.  Today I am starting my summer holiday.  Two whole weeks off work, and I am so looking forward to it :D

I am hoping to get some serious crafting time in, but I think there are plans being made for me to be busy most days!  Oh well I'll sneak some time in somewhere lol.

  

My card today is made using one of the fabulous Gorjuss girls.  This one is The Collector coloured with Copics and Promarkers.


I layered her on several black papers from the stash and used deep red accents.


I'm quite happy with how she turned out.  Hope you like her too.


TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!