Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 5 August 2014

Singing Marci

Good morning all, hope you are well. 

Today's card is made using the other of our new La La Land Crafts digi stamps. This one is Singing Marci. 


I coloured her with Spectrum Noirs and then cut her out and rounded the corners. 


I decided to stick with the blue for the papers, so chose some coordinating ones from different collections. 


I used a couple of white paper doilies in the layers, and a piece of blue material cut using a Tonic die backed with double sided adhesive. 


I added the Noir butterfly die cut to the side, 


and then added more material flower shapes and some paper flowers to the top. Then I added a little clear butterfly in with the flowers.


Finally I finished it off with a tag, sentiment and little pearl decoration. 


I am definitely struggling in the old mojo department at the minute, this card took me over two hours to put together. And that was after the colouring! lol.

Anyway hope if was worth it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!