Shabby Blogs

Thursday 21 August 2014

Hugs and Kisses

Good morning folks, hope you are all well.

Today's card is another I made for Keira's birthday on Tuesday. This time using the Hugs and Kisses digistamp from Saturated Canary. 


I coloured her with Copics and Spectrum Noirs and then gave her a bit of a dotty background. 


I used a Grand Decorative Labels One die for the background and layered it on to a scalloped 8 x 8 card blank.


The papers are a bit of a mix from then stash, and I added in a bit of matching bunting across the middle.


I die cut the 3 Today twice and layered them together, then gave them a covering of Glossy Accents. 


The little butterfly is a die cut too and I gave him a bit of a makeover with tiny gems and pearls and more Glossy Accents. 


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!