Shabby Blogs

Sunday 24 August 2014

Practice makes ....better ;)

Happy Sunday everyone!

We have been away this weekend for Alan's birthday, so I haven't made a card that I can share.  Instead I thought I'd try to inspire all the would be colourists amongst you.

A few months ago I hadn't done any proper colouring since I was a child.  Then I discovered what you can do with alcohol markers if you practice - a lot!!


What do you think?


The image is Singing Marci from La La Land Crafts. 


I've used both Copics and Promarkers on these. 


This one is totally Promarkers.


And this is all Copics! (Excuse the smudge, my pen leaked!!)

For comparison I will share one of my early attempts, that I was happy with at the time lol.



I think I've improved, what about you??



TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!