Shabby Blogs

Friday 8 August 2014

Ice cream

Jen and I have just bought the Simon Says Stamp Card Kit of the Month for August, called SUMMER DREAMS.  Of course I had to try it first lol!
I made another plain and simple card, using one stamp, one piece of co-ordinating paper and a sentiment.  What do you think?


I stamped the cone six times and coloured them three different ways.  I then decoupaged two together to give a bit of depth.


 I stamped the sentiment in 3 colours, cut it up and used a different colour for each part.


I also added a ribbon through the centre.  

So there it is. A sweet summer card.


TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!