Shabby Blogs

Thursday 30 October 2014

A peek in the craftroom...

Good morning crafty friends. Today I thought I would give you a peak into our craft room. We have spent hours sorting it out and trying to make better use of the storage. Now that we have the large Ikea Expedit unit, it is a little better, but there is still a long way to go lol.


I have got rid of my large corner desk and swapped to a smaller table. I have now got to clear the rubbish from my desk to give me somewhere to work!


We have managed to get all of our card blanks; card and large papers out on to an accessible shelf and put some of the things that we don’t use very often away in the harder to get to areas.


I finally have somewhere to store my jewellery bits and pieces and they no longer have to live on the floor under my desk. But they are still handy for me to get to easily, without having to lift them too far.

We have managed to get the printer situated between Jude and me, so that we can both connect to it rather than just me. It is wireless but for some reason it just doesn't work to our PCs. It’s also much easier to get to, to change the paper/card etc.


Unfortunately we still have to share the space with nosy cats though lol. Only kidding, we just love it when they sit on the keyboard or walk paw prints over our work lol ;o))


Anyway hope you have enjoyed that little tour around our craft and cat room.

Take care and I’ll see you soon.


xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!