Shabby Blogs

Friday 24 October 2014

Let it snow

Good morning all and hello Friday, so glad to see you lol. Hope you all have plans for a crafty weekend. We will be doing some serious sorting out in our craft room this weekend, as we have some new storage coming, so we need to get rid of the old to make way for the new!

Anyway today's card is a pretty Christmas one.


I started with a piece of white card and cut two windows in it with a decagon shaped die. Then I ran the card through a snowflake embossing folder. 


I found some little blue snowflake stickers to go inside the windows, and then used some clear gel circles over the top so they look a bit like glass.


I found some paper in the stash with pale blue snowflakes on too, so I used this to go behind the main panel. 


Then I found some icy blue ribbon and tied a bow across the middle. 

I added it all to a DL card blank and then stamped the sentiments and backed them with some blue card.


I think I will make some more similar ones in different colours with white as the main colour, as I do like a mainly white Christmas card. 

Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!