Shabby Blogs

Sunday 26 October 2014

Outlaw Luka

Good morning, hope you are all having a good weekend. Today's card is another one for a little boy. 


The image is Outlaw Luka from La La Land Crafts. I coloured him with Copics and then cut him out with a Spellbinders Adorning Squares die. 


The backing paper is from the latest Simon Says Stamp kit, and the green dotty and yellow card are from the scraps box. 


I added a little brad to attach the sentiment with and then cut down the Marianne star die to just use a small piece of it. 


I coloured it with a coordinating yellow Copic.


That's another one off the crafty list done, now if I could just find a few more hours in the week I'm sure I could get the rest done before Christmas lol. 


Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekends. Take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!