Good morning crafty friends, hope you are all well today.
This is one of the projects that we did at the dabble day on Saturday. It's a small acetate covered picture and is really very pretty in real life.
We started with the stamped image and coloured it with a 9b pencil, just adding the pencil where we wanted the darker colour and then blending it out using a paper stump. I have never tried this technique before and I really like it. I think it gives a lovely soft effect to the flower.
We then cut the flower out and decoupaged it over another stamp of the same image.
We added some second generation stamping around the edge of the card and cut some butterflies from some more stamped card.
Two of the butterflies are decoupaged below the acetate and then the third is laid on the top. I've tried to get a picture to show how the acetate curves around the pic, this enables the whole image to stand up.
Then we just added a bow and a couple of stick pins to finish it off. Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.