Shabby Blogs

Thursday 23 October 2014

Stamped Christmas cards

Hello crafty friends.  

I've been playing around with ideas for Christmas again, this time using baubles and holly stamps.  What do you think?


This one is a DL blank.  I stamped one set of baubles and three of holly.


For the second card I used a multi coloured 6 x 6 and used the separation to add the holly bough to.  I stamped the holly four times in total, two of them on plain white card.  


I then cut these out and decoupaged some of the leaves and berries.


I'm really happy with these and may use variations of these for work.

Hope you like them.  TTFN Jude xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!