Shabby Blogs

Thursday 16 October 2014

Tripping Tilda

Good morning all, hope you are well and having a good week. 

Today's card is another Christmas make, but this time using the lovely Tilda for a change. This is a rubber stamp called Tripping Tilda. I'm not sure if she is supposed to be a Christmas stamp but I use her as one!


I coloured her with Copics and cut her out with Spellbinders Timeless Rectangles.


I'm still trying to use some bits from my scraps box so picked this piece of stripey paper for the background. (At this rate I'll still be using bits from my scraps box for the next 20 years lol.)


Then I came across some Me to You ribbon that says Happy Christmas, so I thought I would use this as my sentiment. 


I added it across the bottom of the card on to a strip of black card. 


Then I added a few green and red gems as decoration and it was all finished. 


Hope you like it, take care, see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!