Shabby Blogs

Monday 20 October 2014

Tinted Windows and Mohawks

Good morning all and welcome to another Monday. Hope you have all had a good weekend. 

I'm trying to get a bit in front with my cards so I have made the first of my Grandsons birthday cards. It's not until December, but seen as how Jude has already made 2 of them I thought I had better make a start! 


The image is called Tinted Windows and Mohawks and is another Saturated Canary digi stamp. 


I coloured it with Copics and then cut it out by hand. 


The papers are a mixture from the stash teamed with some very dark teal/green card. I used this to cut some Spellbinders Cogs too and a couple of other small embellishments.  


The hand and the the swirls are from a Spellbinders Jewel Treasures set.


I finished the card with a simple sentiment and a Grandson tag.


 Hope you like it. Take care, see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!