Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 28 October 2014

Highschool Girl

Good morning, hope you are all well. Today's card was made for a young lady who was 21 at the weekend. 

I thought the Highschool Girl digi stamp from Saturated Canary would be perfect. If you would like to get her for yourself she is available here.


I coloured her with Copics and stuck to a mainly purple colour palette. 


The papers are from the stash and I teamed them with lilac and deep purple card. 


I cut the sentiment twice one from each colour card and then offset it to look like a shadow. 


The flowers are made up from Spellbinders Bitty Blossoms and Marianne Rolled Roses. I went to town with the flowers and added leaves, ferns, pearls and even a fabric flower. 


Then I added a couple of the Noor Design butterfly borders, and finished it off with the number 21. 


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!