Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 14 October 2014

I like your style

Good morning all, hope you are having a good week.

I have been trying to make myself use up some of the bits of paper from my scrap box, so thought I would have a go at a simple male card. 

We recently purchased the glasses die by Taylored Expressions, and then in this month's Simon Says Stamp kit there was a little pair of wooden glasses. 


Well it seems it was meant to be, so I cut quite a few of the glasses and then doubled the layers up to make them a bit thicker. 


Then I got to work with the glitter pen and Copics to make them different colours. But as I wanted it to be quite masculine I stayed with a limited colour palette. 


The stamp is from a Creative Expressions set that we have had for ages, but I thought the sentiment fit very well. 


The card and papers are all from my scrap box, so at least I have made a tiny dent in it, lol. Then I finished the card with a layer of acetate over the front.  


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!