Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 1 March 2016

Balloon bear

Happy St David's day to all our friends in Wales.  Hope you have a lovely day!

It is also my little brother's 36th birthday so
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JP!!
[I'll share his cards later ;)]

Today's card is a little note I sent to my son a couple of weeks ago.  I don't see him as often as I would like and wanted him to know I am thinking of him, even if I'm not around much :)


This background was an experiment.  I had been water colouring and decided to use up what was left in the palette by dropping it randomly over some watercolour paper.
It turned out really well so I cut it down to fit a small note card and added a critter with his balloon from Lawn Fawn.


I love how it turned out.  Hope you like it too.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!