Shabby Blogs

Thursday 3 March 2016

Star studded

Hello again!

As promised this is one of the birthday cards I made for my brother John's birthday on Tuesday.


The set is by Clear Impressions and has an old Hollywood Glam feel to it.  It came free with a stamping magazine a while ago, but I don't remember which one!

I created a background using two of the smaller dies and mounted it on black card on a 6 inch square card blank.


I did the same with the figure and coloured him with Copic markers, before adding to the left of the square card.

I then used the film strip die and added one of the sentiments from the set.  The only addition I made (which I did after taking the photos) was to put uncle in the film strip on the bottom right.


Hope you like it.

TTFN Jude xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!