Shabby Blogs

Friday 11 March 2016

Balloon bunnies

Hooray for Friday!

We have had these Balloon Bunny stamps and dies for a while but I have never used them.  They are made by Avery Elle and are part of a range which also includes a giraffe and a dog.


I stamped the balloon bunny in three shades of Memento ink - Angel Pink, Lulu Lavender and Rose Bud - then cut them with the matching dies.
I used a paper from the stash to add interest to both edges and raised the centre panel.
The balloon strings were hand drawn before I added a sentiment and small hearts stamp.


I actually added Mum to this (after taking the photos) and my granddaughters sent it to their mummy for Mother's Day.  I always go on the rabbit theme for their cards as they are called Warren lol :)

Hope you like it.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!