Shabby Blogs

Monday 14 March 2016

Blooming Marvellous

Good morning, hope you are all well. Jude and I had our granddaughters to stay over the weekend, so as well as being exhausted, we didn’t get any craft time either! Lol. But we do enjoy having them over :o)) and today mum has her second knee replacement op, so we will be awaiting news. But I know she will be fine, just like last time.


Anyway, today’s card is one I made for a friend at work, who wanted a card for her friend Rose.


Well with a name like Rose it just had to be this Clearly Besotted rose stamp again. I love this stamp set. This time I teamed it with a floral wreath stamp by Clear Impressions.


I heat embossed the flowers with Versamark ink and White embossing powder, and then I coloured them with Copic markers. 


For the background I used Coredinations card in a pale olive colour and then stamped the tiny rose from a Mama Elephant set with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and coloured them with Copics too.


I cut the main image out with a Zigzag stitched circle die from MFT Stamps and then raised it on the front with foam tape. 


Then I used a smaller die from the same set and stamped a sentiment to match.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!