Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 2 March 2016

Sealabrate

Good morning all, hope you are having a good week. Can you believe we are already in March? Time really does speed up when you get older lol. 


Yesterday was my baby brother's birthday ;o)) and this is the card I made for mum to send him. I used the Sealabration set from Avery Elle then coloured the images with Copic Markers and cut them out with their matching dies.


I used a 6 x 6 embossed card base and mounted a piece of pale blue glimmer card to it, then cut a square of white card for the front.


Then I used the Copic Markers to colour a background depicting a pool and pavement edge.


I used the stamp from the same set and stamped it with Jet Black Archival ink, then I arranged the images on the card and used some foam pads to raise some of the parts.


Then to finish it off I stamped the Son sentiment using a Crafters Companion Sentimentals stamp.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!