Shabby Blogs

Thursday 24 March 2016

Get well soon

Good morning all, hope you are having a good week and looking forward to a nice Easter weekend. As mum was in the hospital last week, this is the get well card I made for her. 


I'm happy to report that mum is on the mend and will hopefully be up on her feet and back dancing very soon lol.


I used a Hero Arts Diamond Background stamp and stamped it with Versamark ink. Then I heat embossed it with Wow Metallic Brass Embossing Powder.


I used the Wplus9 Pretty Little Peonies stamps and dies for the flowers, and stamped them with Dandelion, Cantaloupe and Tangelo Memento Dew Drop inks.


I used Cottage Ivy and New Sprout Dew Drop Inks for the leaves and then stamped a sentiment using the Lawn Fawn Scripty Sayings stamps. Then I cut this out with an MFT Stamps Stitched Banner die.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you next week.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!