Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 29 March 2016

Balloon bunny

Having been away last week I'm a little behind on my card making.  I really need to get myself more organised! (Jen would say that's a permanent requirement lol)


Anyway I did manage to make this cute little creation for my youngest son's birthday on Thursday.
I cut a stencil using a Die-namics Sun Ray from My Favorite Things and inked through it with several shades of memento ink.


The bunny and balloons are from a stamp and die set by Mama Elephant called Up and Away, which I coloured with Copic markers.

The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp's What's Brewing? set.


Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!