Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 8 March 2016

Tie the bow

Good morning folks, hope you are well and having a good start to the week. 


Today I have two cards to share, that I made using the same stamp sets but just using different colour card and embossing powders.


I looooove this bow stamp set from Avery Elle, I can see this being used quite a bit as it's very versatile. 


I stamped the bow and ribbon with Versamark ink and then heat embossed them with Cosmic Shimmer Ultra White Fine Detail Embossing Powder.


Then I stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment from Clearly Besotted with Nautical Blue Dew Drop Ink and then cut it out with the matching dies. 


Then I did it all again with a purple card. 


This time I used Ranger Liquid Platinum Fine Detail Embossing Powder. 


And also used it to stamp the sentiment before die cutting it from pale lilac card.


I love the effect you can get with different colours, I really like how these cards turned out, but if I had to pick one it would be the blue. I love the bright white against the dark blue. 


All they needed to finish them off were a scattering of sequins. 


Hope you like them, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!