Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 30 March 2016

Three Amigos - La segunda parte (part two)

Good morning, hope you are all having a good week. As the title says, this is the second of my Three Amigos cards. I do love this set and can see me using it loads.


This time I didn't use the dies but stamped directly on to the card and coloured them with Copic Markers.


I used the small sentiments that come with the set for the characters signs, 


then I used a block sentiment from a Crafters Companion stamp set called Camden Town, all stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.


I gave them a faint outline with a blue Copic, to make them stand out, and then layered the piece with some silver/grey card and put it all on a 7 x 5 card blank.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!