Shabby Blogs

Thursday 10 March 2016

Mother's day roses

Good morning all, hope you are having a good week. Today's card is the one I made to send to Mum on Mother's day last Sunday.


I used the Clearly Besotted roses and jar stamps along with a few extra stems and leaves from a Clear Impressions set.


I stamped the roses and stems and then masked them off to stamp the big leaves, then I stamped the jar over the top.


I coloured it all with Copic Markers and then added glossy accents to the water and as water droplets on the flowers. Then I fussy cut around the whole image.


I used a plain pink 6 x 4 card blank and cut a front out of white cardstock. Then I used a Spellbinders Medallion die and embossed the pattern three times on to the card.


Then I stuck the image to the front and stamped a small sentiment in the bottom corner using Mama Elephant's Mini Messages.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!