Shabby Blogs

Saturday 20 July 2013

Happy Saturday

Good morning all, It's Jen here again as Jude has managed to wriggle out of blogging today (Hmphhhh) She decided to go out and enjoy herself last night instead of preparing something for the blog! How very dare she???? lol. A social life at her age, well I ask you? ROFL, (She'll probably kill me when she sees this lol.)
 
Anyway I have quickly hurried some pics together of a card I made last week. So today is another Fizzy Moon card.
 
I stamped the image with black Memento ink and coloured with Promarkers. I then cut it out with a fancy oval die, and inked through the die very lightly with a touch of Tattered Rose Distress Ink.
 
 
 
I teamed the image with some more of the Fizzy Moon papers and matted it with a bright mustard card on to a 6x6 scalloped card blank.
 
 
I used my Marianne rolled rose die to cut a few flowers out of a matching card and added these to the card with a few leaves and a clear pearl centre.
 
 
I finished the card with the happy birthday sentiment, cut from some more of the bright mustard card.
 
Hope you like it, thanks for stopping by again.
 
See you soon
 
xxx
 
 


 


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!