Shabby Blogs

Sunday 2 June 2013

And so it goes on....

the saga of Joes non move that is!

Happy Sunday folks! I was hoping that this weekend would see the big move - joe to his house and me to Jen's. Unfortunately the financial situation remains the same - the board agree its the best option but are quibbling over minor details!!  I am getting so frustrated with the bureaucracy of it all but we move ever closer with the packing. I'm just about on top of it but after 28 years living away from my parents I have certainly accumulated a lot of stuff. I made another trip to the recycling centre today but there's still more to go. 

As usual I haven't done loads of crafting but I did find time to squeeze in a card for a friend. 

This is another hunky dory topper layered on coordinating card and silver mirror board. 

A few hearts and a sentiment and we are good to go. 



TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!