Shabby Blogs

Saturday 1 June 2013

You know when you start something then you wish you hadn't bothered.....

well that's how I feel about today's project! But more about that in a min, good morning all, hope you are having a good weekend. I am going to get as much crafting time as I possibly can this weekend. I am having serious withdrawal symptoms since going back to work and old Mr mojo seems to be taking a break too :-( so I'm going to spend some time in the craft room and just hope I can tempt him back lol. 

Anyway, this is the culprit of the title. A bracelet I started making for the May challenge over at Beading Friends Forever.


I have undone it and started again more times than I care to remember. I didn't remember to take photos to show you though. But believe me, at one time it very nearly got thrown across the room lol.

 

I do like the design though it's an embellished ladder stitch. As you can tell my very first attempt at one! And probably my last :-) I got suckered in by all the beautiful examples by the design team and thought I'd got to have a go!!!! When will I learn that these great big sausage fingers of mine are not meant for tiny detailed work lol??? Me and seed beads do not get along lol.


But, it is now finished and although not perfect by any ones standards, I do like it. And I got it submitted to the challenge just before the deadline!

 
 
What do you think? Hope you like it too. Thanks for stopping by today. 

See you soon
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!