Shabby Blogs

Saturday 8 June 2013

The final countdown

Morning all Jude here again. 

Well it is finally happening! Joes funding was agreed on Thursday so he can move into his new house on Monday. Yeeeeeaaaah!!!!

It has been a long time in the organising and we've had lots of hold ups along the way but we've made it. Not sure I can say unscathed but at least we are still relatively sane lol. 

There is a lot of work still to do to get him in to the house so I don't have much crafting time this weekend. 

I haven't managed to make anything but I can share with you a set of cards I started a few weeks ago. I've got all the backing papers in place I just need to decide what topper to use. 


I'll eventually find something I'm happy with but for now they're just sat in a box waiting for me to decide what to add to them. 

Any suggestions?

TTFN Jude x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!