Shabby Blogs

Saturday 29 June 2013

Birthday wishes

Good morning and happy Saturday. Hope you are all having a good weekend. We are having a final push this weekend to get rid of all the rubbish from the move in to a skip and all of the other stuff taken to the charity shop. Then hopefully we can get back to some sort of "normality" ha, like that's ever going to happen in our house lol. 

Today's card is one I made for my daughter in law from her boys :-)). 
 
 
I started with the image which is a Besties digi stamp called mom and her boys. I coloured it with flexmarkers and then mounted it on to pink Core-dinations card. 
 
 
I really like the backing papers. These were free in a magazine and the whole booklet is lovely. The pinks and blues just went lovely with the image. 
 
 
I matted them with more Core-dinations card and then added them to a 6x6 scalloped edge card blank.
 
 
I finished the card by making up the flower from different bits of stash and then making up a simple sentiment with peel offs. 
 
 
Hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by today. See you soon. 

xxx

1 comment:

  1. That card "Besties digi stamp called mom and her boys" is simply awesome. It seems that it is doable by reading your instructions.

    Feel free to check my blog post about 18th birthday wishses too.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!