Shabby Blogs

Saturday 15 June 2013

Good morning

Good morning everyone. Hope the sun is shining for you today. We are keeping our fingers crossed for some nice weather today as it's my granddaughters birthday party this afternoon and then mum and dad's party tonight. So it would really help if we don't spend the whole day running backwards and forwards in the rain!
 
Today's card is another one I made for Mum's birthday. I'm loving pink and green together at the minute.
 
 
It's a 6x6 Kraft card blank, with some papers and toppers that were free with a magazine.

 
I added the flowers from my stash,

 
and the pearl string.
 

 
I just think it's a really fresh summery looking card. What do you think?

 
Hope you like it too. Thanks for stopping by today.
 
See you soon
 
Jen
 
xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!