Shabby Blogs

Friday 31 May 2013

A commission and a new addition

Woo hoo it's Friday!!!! It has been a long week even though I've only worked two days. These bank holidays really throw me out of whack!

I'm still not getting in the craft cave very much.  In fact apart from Izzy's birthday cards I haven't done anything all week.  What I did do was commission a piece from Jen for Joe.

When he moves into his house his car is going with him so I wanted a new key ring.  This is what Jen came up with.


I love it and hope you do too.

The other big news is the arrival of the newest member of the family earlier today.  Please say a big hello to Ronnie.


His pedigree name is Lazy Boy Blue but Ronnie suits him better lol!  The other dogs weren't really sure what to make of him.  Jackson wanted him to play, Rosie stood all over him and Molly kept out of the way after her initial sniff.  The next few weeks are going to be interesting lol.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!